Sunday, July 12, 2009

Vintage Electron Vacuum Tubes Valves 32 Boxes





Here is some boxes of Tubes that i found in a building i bought and doing some remodeling so i have all kinds of junk to get rid of and have many many boxes of tubes and other electronics and test equipment,these tubes look mostly new in there boxes and some boxes are mostly marked amplifier tubes and ham radio. There must be thousands of them and i dont have aqny use for them so if anyone wants them all you have to do is pick them up , but i will be out of state untill next weekend as i will be back to work on the building on weekends so if anyone email me for tubes i will go in that order when i get back and you can CONTACT ME AT THIS EMAIL : Boatpartsandstuff@gmail.com , Here is some pictures of some of the boxes of tubes as i can only put so many on here but there is 32 boxes of them, Thanks.

9 comments:

  1. Hi I would like to pick these up. My cell 248-219-0626, or leansigns@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot! I can pick these up at any time.
    Thank you! My cell is (313) 268-8766

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello: I responded to this post 15 mins after it was published Sunday at 5:00 PM. My URL address would not be accepted. On the phone today to get fixed. Please contact me at 586-202-3380 or vipersnake515@aol.com
    It would be in your best interest to hear what I have to say... Thank you very much...Ken...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! My Grandfather repairs old radios and tv sets. (He was just in an article in the Lorain Journal last Sunday) I would LOVE to come pick these up and he could put them to good use making repairs on tube radios, etc. Email me at: beccailg@hotmail.com or just call (440)670-3289. Thanks for your consideration! I know he would put these to good use and it would help him a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi..my names Phil..I'm located in Parma Hieghts. I collect old vacum tube recievers and would greatly appreciate even a few boxes of these...Please give me a call if you have any left. 330-507-6469. Thanks:0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to have some of them, and take a look at what else u have.
    John
    grumpy_44134@yahoo.com
    216-253-5431

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you have many takers for these. Just wanted to say what an awesome freebie to the lucky person! Very generous of you.

    Candy Allen
    AKA Junk Sophisticate

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI MY NAME IS TERRI
    IM A COLLEGE STUDENT WORKING ON MY DEGREES IN ELECTRICAL AND mechanical engineering
    YOUR ELECTRON TUBES HAVE POTENTIAL FOR SOME OF MY INVENTION IDEAS. YOU CAN LEAVE A MESSAGE AT 216-630-6538.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted to warn you that you could be giving away $$$ by offering these vacuum tubes for free. Notice the amount of interest in your posting. Tubes have codes/numbers on them. Check them out on ebay to see what some of those tubes could be worth. You will be shocked! I've had this conversation with a friend who collects tubes and old radios,etc. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete